Bring your group on a kayak adventure aboard the Sunfish! We will head to Anacapa Island and you will let us know what you want to do, the itinerary is up to you…
- 3 hour (4-5 mile) kayak adventure w/ naturalist guides
- Single or Double Kayak
- Life vest
- 1-4 Adult Kayakers w/ boat trip 9 years and older | Tandem Kayak by default
- 5-10 Adult Kayakers /w boat trip 9 years and older | Tandem Kayak by default
- 11-16 Adult Kayakers w/ boat trip 9 years and older | Tandem Kayak by default
Downwind Kayak Adventure
Our World Famous “Downwind” Caves and Coves Kayak Adventure is unlike anything you’ve ever done before. Thanks to our specially built adventure ferry, the Sunfish, we launch our kayakers on the upwind side of Anacapa Island and enjoy the current and wind at our backs as we make our way to the iconic Anacapa Arch.
We kayak near the volcanic cliffs where we can have an intimate and non invasive experience with Pelicans as they begin to fledge the nests.
We also see birds of prey including Bald Eagles, which also nest on West Anacapa Island.
- If you aren’t feeling well, stay home. You will receive a 100% credit for a future trip if this is the case.
- All guests will be temperature screened prior to boarding the Sunfish.
- Galley (inside of the boat) is no available for passengers to store gear or sit.
- All passengers must wear a mask while onboard, you can remove the mask when kayaking.
- All seating is outside, bring blankets and warm clothing.
- Snorkel gear is not provided due to contamination hazards. You can bring your own snorkel gear.
- If we have to cancel for any reason due to COVID or weather, you will get a full refund or credit for a future trip, your choice.